1. We believe the Bible is given by inspiration of God, completely infallible and authoritative. The Holy Scriptures- both the Old and New Testaments- are the perfect revelation of God’s will towards mankind and teach us the way of truth.
2. We believe in the One True God- that He is eternal, self-existent and exists as three separate persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ, who is God manifest in the flesh, is the second person in the Godhead. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and was the express image of God’s person in both word and deed while here on the earth. His substitutionary work on the cross, where He took all of man’s sin upon Himself and His resurrection from the dead where He was subsequently exalted to the right hand of God, provided the way of salvation for all who believe in their hearts and confess with their mouths that He is both Savior and Lord.
4. We believe the gift of salvation is received through believing upon the Lord Jesus Christ and repentance towards God- receiving Him as our personal Savior and Lord. Through this act of faith, man is born again and made a new creation in Christ. This transformation of our spiritual nature then propels us to live fruitful lives, full of good works, and a life of surrender to Christ’s Lordship.
5. We believe, as well as freedom from sin, our salvation includes the opportunity for healing, deliverance, and prosperity: freedom from sickness- both outwardly and inwardly, freedom from demonic control and oppression- both in the soul and body, and freedom from the curse of the law through the blessing of Abraham which declares that we are blessed to be a blessing.
6. We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a separate and distinct work of grace than our salvation experience. Although the Holy Spirit comes to indwell the believer at salvation, the Holy Spirit coming upon us is altogether different. He is a free gift for all who have been born again and will simply receive this endowment of power by faith.
7. We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus. This includes the manifestation of the gifts of the Spirit which we believe are still relevant and are intended to continue to operate through the body of Christ until Christ’s Second Coming.
8. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation. We believe God looks at the heart, not discriminating based upon denominational titles and affiliations.
*NOTE: It is difficult to tell all that we believe in these 8 points, but we make this statement of faith available to those who ask for one so they will know we are a Bible-believing ministry. Listening to and reading some of our teachings will give you much more of an understanding of what Living Logos Ministries believes and teaches.